In response to the request from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Substance Church is providing this coronavirus notice. For more information, please visit cdc.gov/COVID19, ready.gov/pandemic and keep yourself informed of any local government public health notices. Substance Church will follow the recommendations of the CDC or other appropriate local governing authority for any church policy changes, including any closures. Please regularly monitor social media and your email for church communications.
"I give you peace, the kind of peace only I can give.
It isn’t like the peace the world can give.
So don’t be worried or afraid."
The health and safety of the people of Substance Church are the priority. Below are some steps Substance Church is taking to help ensure your health and safety.
- Increasing availability of onsite church hygiene products such as hand sanitizer and appropriate cleaning disinfectants.
- Frequently disinfecting high contact areas such as counters, door handles and toys with CDC recommended disinfectants.
- Increasing hygiene instruction (such as hand washing) for employees, volunteers and children in the Kids Ministry.
- Instructing employees and volunteers to stay home if they are ill.
- Livestreaming services through Facebook Live, and providing other online digital content and communication.
TIPS TO HELP PREVENT SPREADING THE DISEASE
- IF YOU OR A HOUSEHOLD MEMBER ARE SICK, STAY HOME AND REST.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use the onsite Church provided hand sanitizer if washing with soap and water is not practical.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick or others if you or someone in your household is sick.
- Practice other good health habits. Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
Remember 2 Timothy 1:7 says “God has not given us a spirit of fear, but power, love and of a sound mind”. Please use this time to be a leader in your community and share the love of Christ! For additional helpful information and resources on how to effectively share the love of Christ during this time, please visit Pastor Peter's blog. If you have any questions about this notice please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.