Fast Forward May 2018
To date we have raised over $1,000,000 through Fast Forward towards acquiring Historic Wesley. Because of your generosity we are only $400,000 away from purchasing Wesley. On Sunday May 13th and 20th you will have the opportunity to participate in these offerings. Join us in making our 2020 vision a reality by giving towards these offerings.
Propelling our 2020 Vision
In May 2016, Pastor Peter unveiled the Substance 2020 Vision which included having a permanent campus in downtown Minneapolis. In the fall of 2016, we were able to sign a contract to lease Historic Wesley with the ability and intention to purchase it! In November 2016, we began fundraising for Historic Wesley with the goal of purchasing it by June 2018. Thanks to your generosity we simply need $1 million to green light phase 1; which includes: purchasing Historic Wesley, installing air conditioning, upgrading audio, visual, lighting, and the kids environment! We will be taking up special offerings November 12 and 19 for this campus. In addition, these Fast Forward funds are also helping upgrade expansion at our Northtown Campus!
- Build additional auditoriums for continued discipleship growth. Imagine Substance Youth filling an entire auditorium and additional space for Substance Moms, men's groups, and the ministry you've been dreaming of.
- Add a full video-wall and new lights to enable us to communicate the gospel in exciting new ways.
- Build out sustainable economic engines that help pay for ministry. Think childcare, bookstore, restaurant and local partnerships.
- Fully purchase the building.
- Develop it into a state of the art campus.
- Restore the prayer tower for prayer over the city and future generations.
- Build a fully functional restaurant/cafe.
- Build a multi-purpose venue.